Rompers are really something I didn’t think I would ever consider wearing, mostly because until recent years they weren’t even available in my size. Now that they have become more available in plus size I wanted to put together a couple styles that I thought looked good.
*Regular Prices and Sale Prices are correct as of 07/09/2020 and may not reflect
prices or availability when you are reading this.
Style One: Torrid
- Romper: Super Soft Black Floral Romper $59.50 (Sale $29.75)
- Jacket: Crop Collarless Denim Jacket $59.50 (Sale $41.65)
- Necklace: Gold Tone Layered Bar Necklace $16.50 (Sale $11.55)
- Shoes A: Black Faux Leather Gladiator Sandal $39.50 (Sale $27.65)
- Shoes B: Black Faux Suede Twist Front Flats $39.50 (Sale $27.65)
Style Two: Shein
- Romper: Plus Surplice Front Ruffle Hem Romper $16.00
- Necklace: Golden Ring Pendant Chain Link Necklace $1.00
- Hat: Belt Decor Straw Floppy Hat $8.00
- Bag A: Minimalist Dome Bag With Double Handle $18.00
- Bag B: Woven Satchel Bag With Ring Handle $12.00
- Shoes A: Scalloped Trim Ankle Strap Sandals $20.00
- Shoes B: Minimalist Ankle Strap Flat Sandals $21.00
Style Three: Amazon
I really love how versatile rompers are, they can be dressed down for a day at the beach or dressed up for a night out. These three styles definitely have the day at the beach vibe and I love how simple they are. Maybe lunch at the yacht club.. if you do that kind of thing.
Do you like these romper styles? Comment below what you think.