Hello my loves and happy Friday before Easter or as some call it Good Friday. Today I figured I would share a fun D.I.Y. with you to do if you have littles to celebrate Easter. I know with everything we are going through a little fun and a break is so badly needed so; today we are going to learn how to make Easter Bunny tracks.
I discovered this D.I.Y. several years ago and I have changed it a little to make it easier on me to clean up. I will tell you that if you have pets it’s best to do these tracks early Sunday morning and lock the fur babies up for a bit. I hope you all enjoy.
D.I.Y. EASTER BUNNY TRACKS
- Stencil ( I googles Easter bunny track printable)
- Put about 2 cups of flour in a bowl.
- Carefully cut out middle of stencil (So it looks like a bunny track and not like a bunny stepped in flour)
- Take bowl of flour, sifter, and cut stencil and lay stencil on the floor where you want your tracks to begin.
- Scoop flour into sifter and carefully sift flour over stencil.
- remove stencil
- Repeat steps 3-5 until desired amount of tracks are made.
- wake up your little and watch the amazement at seeing proof of the Easter bunny.
Well everyone I hope this brings some joy to your life. Have a fun, safe, and healthy weekend. As always Love Bennita’s House.