Hi guys! Happy love month! I hope you all have enjoyed your week thus far and enjoyed the saving map I posted last week and that wonderful Honey Garlic Chicken Courtney’s house posted. I hope this month is going great and full of love! Now speaking of love I know some of you have school aged littles and in the spirit of love send Valentines with them for the whole class. It’s so cute and adorable and some of you just remembered the fact that Valentine’s day is tomorrow and are now panicking about it. Well fear not cause fairy Godmother Bennita is here with a fun and simple idea to make valentines. I am a D.I.Y. person so as per usual I am making Rayne’s Valentines. This year we are doing robots with dino cards so today I will explain how to make robots!
- Nerds candy (The funsized boxes)
- Now or Laters or Starburst candies (2 for each robot)
- Googly Eyes
- Smarties or DumDum suckers (2 for each robot)
- Airheads candy (The funsized ones)
- Juice Boxes
- Heart shaped candy (Feel free to use heart crayons or heart slime you can buy like I did)
- Hot Glue
This craft is super simple and if you have a older child it’s super great to have them help! LET’S GO!
- STEP 1: This step is totally optional but if you want to make heart shaped crayons just go buy a heart shaped silicone mold, break up different crayons and put them in the molds and melt the crayons in the oven at 250 degrees ferinheight until melted then remove from the oven and let cool one hour.
- STEP 2: Carefully glue two googly eyes onto the nerds box whatever side you would like to be the front face of your robot.
- STEP 3: Carefully glue on one Now or Later or one Starburst one each side of the Nerds box to act as ears to your robot.
- STEP 4: Carefully hot glue the nerds box onto the top of your juice box.
- STEP 5: Carefully hot glue one smarties roll or one sucker on each side of your juicebox to act as arms.
- STEP 6: Carefully hot glue airhead to the bottom of your juice box to look like a long foot pole.
- STEP 7: Carefully hot glue crayon heart, chocolate heart or slime heart to middle of juicebox.
- STEP 8: Look in awe at the cute robot you and/or your little made!
Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoy the pictures of Rayne’s little robots and I also included her little dino cards I made that were very simple. I designed them on avery design and print using the business card setting and print and cut them at home. I really hope this helps some of you. As always Love Bennita’s House.